Managing School Principal Access¶
All School Principals with the role SCHOOL.PRINCIPAL in SMU have automatic access as:
- Authoriser for AMU and AZT.
Access that must be assigned in AMU¶
As School Principal, you must give yourself the following access in AMU:
- Authoriser access for applications besides AMU and AZT:
- Open AMU and select AMU for your site.
- Tick the box for the required applications to grant yourself authoriser access.
- User Access for all required applications:
- Open AMU and select the required application for your site.
- Tick the box for the relevant level of access for yourself.
Please Note - If an application is being rolled out to schools a group at a time:
- That application will not be seen in your AMU authoriser list until it is rolled out to your school.
- You will not able to assign access to your staff until the application is rolled out to your school.
- Examples are: Oliver, EBS4 and Synergy were made available to schools in this way.
Refer to Managing Authoriser Access for Applications and Managing User Access for Applications for assistance.
- Remember to remove all your AMU access BEFORE you finish working at a site.