- On the Portal Home page, select My Applications tab below Essentials section.
- Scroll down to search for AMU - Access Management Utility.
- You can also type AMU in the Quick search box at the top right-hand corner of the page.
- Or select the letter A from alphabet string above the box. This will take you straight to listings under A.
Figure 1 - Shows Quick search box and alphabet list at the top of My Applications page.
- Click on AMU to open it.
Adding Applications to My Essentials¶
All applications to which you are assigned access through AMU are available in the My Applications tab in your DoE Staff Portal account.
Note - If you are logged into the Portal when the access is granted, simply refresh your browser and access the link as described below.
- Select My Applications tab and search for the application to which you have been granted access.
Figure 2 - Shows Add to my Essentials link next to AMU - Access Management Utility:
- Click on Add to my Essentials link next to AMU to bring the application icon to your Portal Home page.
Figure 3 - Shows AMU and other applications in the Essentials area on the Portal Home page:
Note – Clicking the application in My Applications or the icon in Essentials on Portal Home page takes you directly into the Privileged view without the need to log in.
- Be aware that the DoE proxy will log you out of any application after 30 minutes of inactivity.